Annual Tax Returns in Birmingham for Businesses and Private Individuals

Every business has to submit a tax return to declare profits and income to HMRC and declare any due tax. Failure to submit returns on time could result in interest and penalties. At Sandwell Accountancy Services, we ensure everything is done quickly and effectively to meet all deadlines and ensure your annual tax returns are lodged on time. We are based in the Black Country and service businesses and individuals across the West Midlands. We also offer:

Let Us Help You Minimise Tax Liability

By appointing Sandwell Accountancy Services as your accountants, we will take care of your Self-Assessment Tax Return by ensuring that all opportunities to minimise tax liability are considered prior to calculating tax due. We will notify you of any amounts payable, file your annual tax returns and deal with any HMRC queries in your behalf.

Other Services

Expert, Accurate Advice

It is our goal to provide good tax advice and tax planning for businesses and entrepreneurs. We know that starting a business can present many challenging situations, and taxation is one of them. As your turnover increases, so do your tax burdens. Let us identify potential savings for you and keep your taxes on track.

Get in Touch

And we’ll get right back to you.

    If you would like assistance with taxation, please give us a call today to set up
    an appointment. Get in touch on 01384 569 197.